March 5th to 7th, 2021
Bring the Magic to You!
March 5th to 7th, 2021, join the largest online magical conference in the world, featuring over a hundred Witches and Conjurers coming to you by livestream video from across the globe!
The Art of Dying with Dignity
A Livestream Class with Freya Bishop
Saturday, March 6 at 12:15 pm in The Saturn Library
Set Schedule in Your Timezone and Format!
We have often heard the expression, “Death is only the beginning” and in this class, taught by Freya Bishop, a certified Death Midwife, you will gain an intimate awareness into the final hours of life of someone making their transition into Death and how you can give loving comfort during these moments of great vulnerability.
- What is a Death Midwife and what is their role
- A Medium’s perspective on death
- What is “Death bed etiquette”: The do’s and don’ts of behaviors exhibited during the bedside of the dying
- Comforting the Dying: learn techniques to support the dying
- The Healing of The Soul: Letting go of the past which leads to the road of forgiveness
Death is a valuable educator and if we remain “present” as it shows its presence to us, it can teach us the importance of our human existence while giving us the opportunity to reaffirm and celebrate life!
This class will be beneficial to those who are interested pursuing an education in becoming a Death Midwife (or doula) to serve their community as well as gaining the knowledge to support your loved ones who are embarking on their own transition.